Are you involved in printing / graphics?
Have any useful design tips/tutorials/general print comments you’d like to share with our visitors?
Would you like to write for us?
If you have written any articles or tips on print-related topics and would like to share them with 1,000’s of interested visitors, then why not drop us an email with a brief description and hopefully we can feature your work on our pages.
Naturally, we will acknowledge your work and include links back to your site or blog.
Providing your work fits in with the general feel of our site and is written by you then we’d love to feature it.
Please Note: We will only accept content that is unique, and not published elsewhere on the internet and will not entertain badly written copy. If you’re an ‘article spinner’ then please don’t waste your time and ours as that is not the type of content that is useful to our readers.
Examples of the type of articles we’re interested in can be seen below:
- How to prepare a print file in Adobe InDesign
- How to use ‘Rich Black’ in CMYK printing
- Spot & Process colours explained
- Colour issues that crop up and how to address them
- How to plan an A4 leaflet for folding to DL size
- How to design a business card
- How to design a letterhead
- How to convert text to outlines
- Digital or Litho?
- Standard Paper Sizes UK
- How to do your own Web Design & SEO
- QR Codes – using codes on your printed stationery
If you are at all interested then please send us an email by using the contact link below.Write For Us?